With Search Engine Optimization-Increase Keyword Rankings, Leads, and Sales
On Search Engine, 94% of online experiences begin and 96% of customers go online just to find local services.
Is Your company ranks multiple times on the Ist page of Google search results for those keywords which are related to your products and services?
If not, then Boss you’re losing potential leads and sales to your competition—guaranteed.
It does n’t matter what type of business you own, SEO(search engine optimization) must be part of your online marketing strategy.
Learn What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is the process where we edit and create website content and code for your website so that whenever your web page ranks on a page one of the search engines like – Google, Bing or Yahoo. There are always 3 core components to SEO-
- Site Code & Structure – The website must be coded properly so search engines can find and crawl it easily. And also your website needs to be fast, secure and mobile-friendly.
- Content Onsite- You need web page after web page with unique, remarkable and optimized content.
- Content Offsite- A website must earn backlinks from other relevant and authoritative websites to improve the ranking of your website and to get 5-star reviews on Google My Business and other places around the web.
Why We Need SEO?
An SEO analyst handles all your day-to-day tasks to monitor your online presence so you can be more focused on other aspects of your business.
An SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you’re also like most business owners, you probably don’t have enough time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns. Still don’t know if you can manage the bill? If you meet any of the following requirements, your company can benefit from SEO services
- You want to grow your business.
- Currently, no idea how your website is contributing to your bottom line
- Want more customers to call you instead of your competitors.
- Want more leads and sales for your business.
- Want to ensure your company growth to continue in the future.
- Want your company to be known in a newly expanded market area.
- Want to beat/outrank your competitors in the search results.
How Much Do SEO Services Cost?
If you are wondering how much SEO services costs – let me tell you the top SEO analysts(like us) won’t give you a direct quote until after analysis because every business has different requirements.
You can generally find reputable SEO packages that go as low as $1,500 per month for extremely small businesses, to upwards of $20,000 per month for enterprise clients.
In the end – what matters is your Return On Marketing Investment (ROMI).
Surely, $6,000 per month may sound like a big investment for a local business, but if your ROMI turns into $60,000 per month, it’s well worth the investment.
There is a saying also- You Gets What You Pay for. If you sign up for SEO services from a cheap digital marketing company that might offer you low monthly payments also including a “free” website, you may be leasing space from their end on their proprietary platform, which means you lose your website and all your work once you leave.